Saturday, July 2, 2011

Today we let his body go...

Today is the funeral for our little angel Mateo. We will be letting his body go, but holding him forever in our hearts. I am so filled with emotions. I am scared and angry, but above all, I am sad. I am sad that I am having this experience. I don't want to bury my baby, I want to raise him and watch him grow and cover him with kisses. But, this is my experience, and I have to accept it, so that I can grieve. It is interesting that I have always thought that if I had to go through this pain, it would kill me. And somehow, with the support of my family and friends, I am okay, surviving and even more, I still have hope for the future.

Today will be hard on us...I will cry a lot, and feel loved. I know that I will feel loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment