Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How can I serve today...

I have realized that I have a very important purpose on this planet...I have always known it, even when I have temporarily forgotten it. My purpose is to spread love, peace and joy to the world. I usually do this through music, as most of you know, but I am realizing that I have more to give than just that. I have a heart filled with love and I have experiences that can help others who are going through similar things to heal. I also realized that I am so blessed to have a huge support system. I have friends who allow me to call them and cry, who listen and who say the exact thing that I need to hear at the perfect time. These friends send me emails, and love and prayers everyday, and because of that I have never felt more loved than I do today. Because of this love, I have so much love overflowing, that I know I have extra love to share, so that other women and men who are going through this can feel some of this amazing love and know that, while the pain will never go away completely, and we will never forget, we will heal and be able to continuing living our lives knowing that our angels are always with us.

My hope is only to serve...today I choose to use this experience to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment