Friday, July 22, 2011

7 weeks...

Well, It has been 7 weeks...I have to admit I feel like I am doing somewhat better. I don't feel good, necessarily, but I feel like I am doing better. I can feel the healing and being able to move on a bit. I don't lose it when I see pregnant women or new babies, and I know that life is going on. I still have great moments of sadness, but they are less and less. I still get very angry, but those times are fewer...and somehow part of me feels guilty for being okay, like I loved my little boy less, or not enough, because I can smile and laugh...but I remind myself that it isn't true. It is okay, to be okay...and that doesn't make me miss him less, it just makes me a better mom for my daughter that is here and a better wife to my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment