Monday, October 17, 2011

Remembering you in everything I do...

I haven't been told that I should forget you...but that I must accept that you are gone. I guess this is true because I think I spent the first month trying to wake up from my nightmare. After that I realized that I couldn't...that this was now real life...and now, I strain to remember what it felt like when you kicked me...I have to go back and look at what your little nose looked like. I guess it is inevitable that I will forget some things, and others I will never forget. But, no matter what I do, I will never forget about you. I think of you ever moment...when I am out, I think about how you would look in your sisters arms, or about how I would be taking a hundred photos of you cooing and smiling. Maya asks about you almost everyday, she wants to hold you, and touch your face. I always tell her that we can't hold you, and she says, "okay", but I know she won't understand for a long time.

I still touch my stomach sometimes and remember you there...I guess I always will...I still love you, we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment