Friday, September 2, 2011

Maya asked me today...

If her little brother was still in my tummy...I told her no...her brother is a little angel...and she just looked at me.

It is true that forever I will miss my little boy, and that no other child will ever replace him...and I want to always honor him in whatever way I can. We planned his memorial service last night and it is beautiful. It feels like exactly what we want to honor him with. I am so proud of my husband and grateful for him...he is such a support for me...I am so lucky to have such an amazing man.

I just know that the memorial service will remember him and honor him well and am grateful for all those who are participating in that event, and all who will attend.

Blessings to all of you...

1 comment:

  1. Cerise,
    You can count on me & Patrick being there to remember Mateo and support your family in any way we can.
    Love you all,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete