Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another beautiful birth...

I am writing this because early this morning, a baby that has been waited for and hoped for was born peacefully to her mother and father...and I am so happy!

I cried, but not out of sadness. I cried because every time there is a healthy, uncomplicated, beautiful birth...I am reminded that what happened to us is not the norm, that there is definitely hope for the future. It reminds me that a woman's body does know what it is doing and was designed for this purpose and that just because something can go wrong, doesn't mean that it will.

I know that because of my circumstances, I am more aware of the problems that can happen, and the sad outcomes that are possible...but it also makes me more aware of all of the positive outcomes and all the joy that is possible as well, and I have faith, that someday, I will again experience that side of the coin.

Love,

Cerise

No comments:

Post a Comment