Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas is bringing up a lot of emotions...

I am struck with the overwhelming thought that there is someone missing in my home. I should have a little boy who is 6 1/2 months old and crawling around on my floor and trying to pull the Christmas tree over on himself...I should be introducing sold foods and making memories and videos and sharing pictures of funny faces...

I have to stop myself from getting angry, because anger is the hardest emotion I face...anger that this happened...anger that I couldn't and still can't change it...

This season is about love, and peace...and those are the things I try to emulate, not just this season but always. I try to remember that love is more powerful than anger. Love connects me to my son, it binds us forever.

This Christmas I just want to tell Mateo how much I love him...and always will.

Mommy will always remember you, and honor you. You are forever our son, our 2nd child. My precious little angel. Sleep in heavenly peace, sleep in heavenly peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment