Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Days like today....

I can honestly say, today has been a good day. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet someone who, though I had only spoken to by email and chatted with, has been so supportive and a great sister/friend. This wonderful friend and I met when we both found out that we were expecting babies in May of 2011, on a forum online. We were both planning VBAC's and so we supported each other in that greatly. Then both of us sadly lost our children during/after birth. (Netiher loss had to do with our VBAC'S)

So, after supporting each other in pregnancy, and supporting our birth choices, we were now supporting each other in the loss of our precious children.

She happened to be in Chandler to visit family, so we were able to meet for breakfast today! We had a great talk, and it was very healing to meet her and chat with her in that setting. I hope that she knows how grateful I am for her friendship and support.

It was a good morning and I am glad that I got the chance to connect with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment